Highlights of 2011 Census
- Total population is 4,773,138 compared to 3,810,983 of 2001.
- Male and female were 2,508,299 and 2,264,839 respectively.
- Population Growth for Moradabad District recorded in 2011 for the decade has remained 25.25 percent. Same figure for 1991-2001 decade was 28.52 percent.
- Total Area of Moradabad District was 3,718 with average density of 1,284 per sq. km.
- Moradabad Population constituted 2.39 percent of total Uttar Pradesh Population.
- Sex Ratio of Moradabad District is now 903, while child sex ratio (0-6) is 912 per 1000 boys.
- Children below 0-6 age were 763,000 which forms 15.99 of total Moradabad District population.
- Average Literacy rate for Moradabad District is 58.67 percent, a change of from past figure of 44.75 percent. In India, literacy rate is counted only for those above 7 years of age. Child between 0-6 ages are exempted from this.
- Total literates in the Moradabad District increased to 2,352,924.
- All the data regarding Moradabad District Population were released by Directorate of Census Operations in Uttar Pradesh.
For more information kindly visit Moradabad district.