Highlights of 2011 Census
- Total population is 3,257,983 compared to 2,673,581 of 2001.
- Male and female were 1,707,951 and 1,550,032 respectively.
- Population Growth for Barabanki District recorded in 2011 for the decade has remained 21.86 percent. Same figure for 1991-2001 decade was 26.54 percent.
- Total Area of Barabanki District was 4,404 with average density of 740 per sq. km.
- Barabanki Population constituted 1.63 percent of total Uttar Pradesh Population.
- Sex Ratio of Barabanki District is now 908, while child sex ratio (0-6) is 941 per 1000 boys.
- Children below 0-6 age were 504,272 which forms 15.48 of total Barabanki District population.
- Average Literacy rate for Barabanki District is 63.76 percent, a change of from past figure of 47.39 percent. In India, literacy rate is counted only for those above 7 years of age. Child between 0-6 ages are exempted from this.
- Total literates in the Barabanki District increased to 1,755,861.
- All the data regarding Barabanki District Population were released by Directorate of Census Operations in Uttar Pradesh.
For more information kindly visit Barabanki district.