Highlights of 2011 Census
- Total population is 4,010,238 compared to 3,829,753 of 2001.
- Male and female were 2,064,359 and 1,945,879 respectively.
- Population Growth for Hyderabad District recorded in 2011 for the decade has remained 4.71 percent. Same figure for 1991-2001 decade was 21.74 percent.
- Total Area of Hyderabad District was 217 with average density of 18,480 per sq. km.
- Hyderabad Population constituted 4.74 percent of total Andhra Pradesh Population.
- Sex Ratio of Hyderabad District is now 943, while child sex ratio (0-6) is 938 per 1000 boys.
- Children below 0-6 age were 419,500 which forms 10.46 of total Hyderabad District population.
- Average Literacy rate for Hyderabad District is 80.96 percent, a change of from past figure of 78.80 percent. In India, literacy rate is counted only for those above 7 years of age. Child between 0-6 ages are exempted from this.
- Total literates in the Hyderabad District increased to 2,906,923.
- All the data regarding Hyderabad District Population were released by Directorate of Census Operations in Andhra Pradesh.
For more information kindly visit Hyderabad district.